The General Manager manages all BU Swine activities in South East Asia with the aim to achieve budget targets and to consolidate, develop and expand activities in South East Asia conform agreed upon BU Swine Strategy and business plans as set out from time to time.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Profit responsible in own area – South East Asia.
- Define and execute strategy and action plans in South East Asia in line with the overall BU Swine strategy
- Manage and be pro-actively involved in all the sales and marketing activities (via our Joint Ventures, dealers, agents and/or own sales organization)
- Business development and Key Account acquisition
- Manages all the production and/or contracted production in case relevant for the area
- Staffing organization
- Education: University / Bachelor degree in agriculture related studies
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in related fields
- Fluent in English
- Preferably living in Asia/ willing to travel to Asia intensively
- Effective leadership and people management skills
- Culturally sensitive
- Strong Commercial skills
What we offer you
In our world, passionate people are making a difference and helping to produce safe, nutritious food. At Hendrix Genetics you will have the opportunity to apply your education, skills and knowledge to help solve real problems in a constantly evolving, fast paced business environment. We value your collaborative approach, creativity and initiative as part our global team of more than 2800 people working in different locations around the world. You will work with some of the very best and brightest people in their field as we do our part to help feed a hungry planet.
You will work in an environment based on respect, trust and recognition. You will have the opportunity to shape your own career by working locally or internationally with colleagues from around the globe. We believe in your personal development and provide on the job training, continuing education, industry programs and challenging work. There is continuous focus on programs to ensure the company’s organizational, intercultural, management and industry leadership.
We truly believe in Better Breeding Today. Brighter Life Tomorrow.
If you feel that your personal skills and experience match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your cover letter, together with a Curriculum Vitae at email@example.com attn. Peter Pluk, Director of Human Resources.
If you have questions about this recruitment please contact Mr. Raf Beeren, BU Managing Director by email: firstname.lastname@example.org