We are looking to fill a Hatchery Worker role in Cambridge, Ontario. The role is responsible for working with team members in egg handling, hatch preparation and general clean-up.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Working with team members in egg handling, hatcher preparation, hatches and general clean up
- Box making, stacking, packing and other general duties
- Maintain proper handling, cleaning and safety of the birds
- Meet all of the operating procedures as outlined by company policy
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to handle moderate to physical work; lifting up to 30 – 40 lbs
- Must be able to complete repetitive work and standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; work under pressure
- Must be able to perform tasks with limited supervision
- Must have own reliable transportation
What we offer you
In our world, passionate people are making a difference and helping to produce safe, nutritious food. At Hendrix Genetics you will have the opportunity to apply your education, skills and knowledge to help solve real problems in a constantly evolving, fast paced business environment. We value your collaborative approach, creativity and initiative as part our global team of more than 2800 people working in different locations around the world. You will work with some of the very best and brightest people in their field as we do our part to help feed a hungry planet.
You will work in an environment based on respect, trust and recognition. You will have the opportunity to shape your own career by working locally or internationally with colleagues from around the globe. We believe in your personal development and provide on the job training, continuing education, industry programs and challenging work. There is continuous focus on programs to ensure the company’s organizational, intercultural, management and industry leadership.
We truly believe in Better Breeding Today. Brighter Life Tomorrow.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.