As Sales & Technical Service Representative you will be responsible for all aspects of growing sales and providing technical service/advice to assigned customer accounts. You will develop a solid and meaningful relationships with customers to ensure the success of Hybrid’s products within their production system. This is accomplished by having a thorough understanding of Hybrid products, customer needs and requirements, industry trends, costs, etc. This high level of service can only be achieved through proficient problem solving and utilizing critical thinking behaviors. You will have the operational responsibility for the Dutch hatchery and will work collaboratively with the operations team to ensure product quality and performance.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Responsible for sales and technical service in German and Dutch markets, as well as providing support to Polish market due to connection with German clients
- Working to fully utilize the Dutch hatchery and support operational utilization/capacity.
- Provide high level, expert technical service for assigned customers in all areas of commercial and final product performance
- Identify potential sales opportunities and communicate this to the Key Account Manager, Regional managers and other sales based functions within the BU and Hendrix colleagues
- Work collaboratively with customers through problem solving, providing solutions and becoming the ‘go to expert’ for all turkey management issues
- Regular travel is required (with a minimum of 50% of your time)
- Collect available customer data in order to analyse, interrupt data and identify opportunities for improvements (for customers and for internal use)
- Work collaboratively with local sales agent/staff to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Maintain and/or improve overall product performance in all areas
- Research and look for new ways to enhance customer service (could be tools, advice, technology, etc.)
- Maintain strong customer relationship with assigned customers. Ability to connect with farmers on the ground
- Development and other management information to enhance customer service
- Company representation at industry events, meetings and seminars (as required)
- Any other projects, duties and/or responsibilities as requested or required
- You have a Degree in Agribusiness
- 5+ years of commercial and technical service experience
- Knowledge of the German, Dutch and other turkey markets
- Your specialization could be within the operational, nutritional and/or veterinary area
- Proven organization and presentation skills
- Superior interpersonal & communication skills, team orientation
- Problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with many cultures
- Ability to speak English and German
What we offer you
In our world, passionate people are making a difference and helping to produce safe, nutritious food. At Hendrix Genetics you will have the opportunity to apply your education, skills and knowledge to help solve real problems in a constantly evolving, fast paced business environment. We value your collaborative approach, creativity and initiative as part our global team of more than 2800 people working in different locations around the world. You will work with some of the very best and brightest people in their field as we do our part to help feed a hungry planet.
You will work in an environment based on respect, trust and recognition. You will have the opportunity to shape your own career by working locally or internationally with colleagues from around the globe. We believe in your personal development and provide on the job training, continuing education, industry programs and challenging work. There is continuous focus on programs to ensure the company’s organizational, intercultural, management and industry leadership.
We truly believe in Better Breeding Today. Brighter Life Tomorrow.
If you feel that your personal skills and experience match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your cover letter, together with a Curriculum Vitae.
This job is ideally located in Boxmeer, The Netherlands
If you have questions about this recruitment please contact Ingrid Peeters, HRM and Development Specialist at +31 485 801 976 or by email: Ingrid.email@example.com
If you feel your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements we look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae before June 9th, 2017.
Please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.