Provide key account management, sales and basic technical support to existing customers, and identify and cultivate relationships with potential customers in Russia. Develop strong and meaningful relationships with customers to cement a strong, mutually beneficial partnership that meets the overall objectives of the company and also meets the needs and requirements of the clients.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Implement and maintain Key Account Management with existing key accounts;
- Support the local Hypor distributor in sales of Hypor breeding animals;
- Maintain and/or increase sales with existing customers;
- Business development in the area, e.g. through in-house Bio-Hypor breeding agreements;
- Organize technical and other support to customers as required;
- Ensure customer satisfaction through regular interaction;
- Monitor customer and general market activity and industry trends;
- Collect customer data for submission into Hypor database;
- Provide detailed sales reports, sales forecasts and other reports and analysis as required.
Agri business degree
Sales experience in the swine industry;
Experience in maintaining relationships with people at executive positions.
In-depth knowledge of the swine industry;
Russian native speaker;
Fluent in English;
Thorough understanding of the Hypor products, customer needs, industry trends, etc.
What we offer you
In our world, passionate people are making a difference and helping to produce safe, nutritious food. At Hendrix Genetics you will have the opportunity to apply your education, skills, and knowledge to help solve real problems in a constantly evolving, fast-paced business environment. We value your collaborative approach, creativity, and initiative as part our global team of more than 2800 people working in different locations around the world. You will work with some of the very best and brightest people in their field as we do our part to help feed a hungry planet.
You will work in an environment based on respect, trust, and recognition. You will have the opportunity to shape your own career by working locally or internationally with colleagues from around the globe. We believe in your personal development and provide on the job training, continuing education, industry programs, and challenging work. There is a continuous focus on programs to ensure the company’s organizational, intercultural, management and industry leadership.
We truly believe in Better Breeding Today. Brighter Life Tomorrow.
If you feel that your personal skills and experience match the job requirements, we look forward to receiving your cover letter, together with a Curriculum Vitae. Please send your application to Peter Pluk, Director of Human Resources by email: email@example.com.
This job is located in Moscow area, Russia
Business Unit Swine
Within the Business Unit Swine we supply the best genetics for pork production at the least cost and highest quality and offer our customers tailored business support, which helps achieve real genetic progress and increase total system profitability. Discover more on the Pig breeding program on our website www.hendrix-genetics.com