To develop, execute and improve the Learning & Development Programs of Hendrix Genetics and support the businesses on matters related to learning and (talent) development with the objective that the organization has the right employees, with the right skills, in the right position at the right moment, now and in the future.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Maintain, organize, execute, evaluate and improve global learning and development initiatives (classical, individual and online / e-learning programs) as part of Hendrix Genetics Learning & Development Program;
- Further development and implementation of e-learning tooling and programs;
- Be able to translate the latest developments / trends in Learning & Development to Hendrix Genetics’ strategy and policies;
- Leads global projects in the field of learning and development;
- Execute L&D subsidies procedures;
- Evaluate, improve and implement global and local policies for potential / talent assessment;
- Evaluate, improve and implement an effective and efficient employee appraisal process;
- Contribute to development and implementation of individual career development tools;
- Maintain effective relationships with Universities and schools; evaluate and improve methods and procedures for internships;
- Coordination of (international) internships and thesis requests, incl evaluation / follow-up
- Together with local HR Managers improve on-boarding programs / processes / e-learning of new employees;
- Evaluate and improve Hendrix Genetics Talent Pool program;
- Develop and maintain job-specific and individual training programs;
- Acts as sparring partner for HR Managers on field of expertise.
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources / Business studies
2-5 years relevant experience in a similar position in multinational company
- English both oral and written
- A second language (preferably French or Spanish) is a pre
What we offer you
In our world, passionate people are making a difference and helping to produce safe, nutritious food. At Hendrix Genetics you will have the opportunity to apply your education, skills, and knowledge to help solve real problems in a constantly evolving, fast-paced business environment. We value your collaborative approach, creativity, and initiative as part our global team of more than 2800 people working in different locations around the world. You will work with some of the very best and brightest people in their field as we do our part to help feed a hungry planet.
You will work in an environment based on respect, trust, and recognition. You will have the opportunity to shape your own career by working locally or internationally with colleagues from around the globe. We believe in your personal development and provide on the job training, continuing education, industry programs, and challenging work. There is a continuous focus on programs to ensure the company’s organizational, intercultural, management and industry leadership.
We truly believe in Better Breeding Today. Brighter Life Tomorrow.
If you feel that your personal skills and experience match the job requirements, we look forward to receiving your cover letter, together with a Curriculum Vitae, E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job is located in Boxmeer, the Netherlands.
If you have questions about this recruitment please contact >> Mr P. Pluk at +31 485 801911 or by email: email@example.com
about Hendrix Genetics:
We are a leading multi-species breeding company with primary activities in layer, turkey, swine, aquaculture and traditional poultry breeding, dedicated to generating solutions for the animal protein sector that meet the challenges of food production.
Over many years, the family-owned company has accumulated expertise and resources and leveraged its roots in farming to develop the relevant, high quality breeding solutions that it offers today. Hendrix Genetics provides expertise and resources to producers globally, with operations and joint ventures in 24 countries, and more than 2800 employees worldwide.
Thijs Hendrix, Président: "Our common history and shared values create a platform with a new horizon that will enable us to further focus on growth opportunities in animal breeding and life sciences. We embrace our past to catch the future."
To fulfil our mission and to realize our full potential, Hendrix Genetics is inspired to be the global leader in animal breeding. With this goal in mind, Hendrix Genetics has developed a strategy founded on strengthening four key pillars of its business: Value Creation, Collaboration, Innovation and Sustainability.