Your work matters
Animal breeding plays a vital role in solving global food security. We are committed to helping the world meet the growing demand for food by creating value throughout the animal protein value chain. We achieve this through innovation, meaningful collaboration across the chain and a dedication to ensuring we offer sustainable solutions. All this is not possible without a strong team with a diverse set of skills.
If you want to Be a part of better breeding, check out our current job opportunities
Our vision is our mission
We are dedicated to generating innovative and sustainable solutions for the animal protein sector that meet the complex and varied challenges of food production. Backed by a strong portfolio of leading brands, Hendrix Genetics provides industry-leading expertise and resources to producers worldwide.
By respecting and caring for people, animals and the environment, Hendrix Genetics is committed to delivering better breeding today, for a brighter life tomorrow.
Who are we?
- A growing international company that is committed to keeping and protecting a warm and inclusive atmosphere. For us, everybody counts.
- A leader offering the best genetics in turkeys, layers, traditional poultry, swine, salmon, trout and shrimp.
- An innovator who partners with start-ups to make an impact on the future of the agriculture industry
- A dynamic and multi-cultural team with over 3,400 employees who operate from locations in more than 25 countries worldwide
- A privately held company with family shareholders: Thijs Hendrix and Antoon van den Berg and a long-term strategic minority shareholder NPM Capital
What are we passionate about?
- Providing healthy proteins to help feed the world.
- Our people: expect a friendly atmosphere in which everybody counts.
- Offering a well-organized and stable work environment. Balance is key, if you ask us.
- Continuous learning: and we encourage our employees to do the same.
- Complex innovations and smart developments.
- Our animals, of course.
What is the culture of Hendrix Genetics?
Our culture is that of a community. As members of the Hendrix family you’re never just a number; everybody counts. Respect is core to the environment you work in. Respect for each other and respect for the animals that we care for.
Collaboration is a key to our success and connecting people and knowledge is at the heart of our business. We collaborate in order to maximize synergy, both as a company and with partners, clients and customers. We know that to achieve our vision we need the best team.